Scrum is an agile method with which software and other projects are implemented customer-centered, economically and on schedule. Compared to other processes, Scrum generally increases efficiency and market orientation.
Scrum offers you these advantages:
- Cost savings, high efficiency
- Customer-oriented development
- Consequent integration of internal target customers in development
- Time and cyclical generation of product increments
- Short communication channels for developers and target owners
- Transparency of development status
As the first step towards successfully introducing Scrum into your company, Jan Brinkhaus will clarify the order with you. He will then guide you and your team through several workshops in Scrum-based work processes.